Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My farmhouse livingroom tour

Our livingroom is true junk style, nothing new ( well a pillow or two ) in here !
Sofa, yep yard sale find, wire coffee table, junk yard. Sweet glass front cupboard, a purchase from my dear freind Polly. Huge white cupboard that houses our tv and collection of milkglass is a vintage store display. Arm chair was green with a stawberry fabric.. with a coat of white paint and some stain it went from unsightly to one of my favorite things !
Coming soon is a huge redo in my booth at Heritage Antique Mall, I'm going for a shabby french style.
Numbered burlap pillows will be for sale !
Thank you for taking my little tour !

1 comment:

  1. loving it all! so I'm dying to see that chair in person!! I'm always afraid to paint fabric, but this chair looks awesome!!

    xo

    Polly

    ReplyDelete